
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
Hunny, You have been gone for almost a week now. I'm fine. I'm able to move on without you, but life feels so... different. Everything seems to be that less colourful, that less yummy, that less appealing, that less interesting, without you to share it with. I'm glad that you will be back by saturday. I hope. WELL! You better be back by then! We still have many hurdles to overcome. Obstacles will continue to come our way, like having you return to camp on the weekdays, the lack of quality time, and changes in our desires, ambitions, needs and wants. I've to be confident that we'll leap over each hurdle together! You'll always be a part of me I'm part of you indefinitely Boy don't you know you can't escape me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby And we'll linger on Time can't erase a feeling this strong No way you're never gonna shake me Ooh darling cause you'll always be my baby - Thank you for loving me... for everything. I love you hunny. I promise I'll always be your bunny. Labels: lovey-dovey |