Tuesday. Met up Linda at 8 in the morning. VASTR. Editing Video while bitching about some bitches. Shag-est day ever.
Almost fell asleep during CODID and COLOR lecture.
Gone.
Wednesday was tense shite. 4 other classes presenting their skit with other genre like Singing, dancing and kung fu kicking. Everyone was awesome, at least I see them putting in effort. I wonder how our class fare on the next coming Wednesday presentation.
May god bless DMD0807.
Right after lecture...
We are so not prepared yet. GAH.
Thursday. Slept at only 6 in the morning. Didn't make it for the morning drawing class at 9. Was too perky to even went for the rehearsal in the noon. Lazy to get an MC from the doc. Good luck for MA attendance!
Xuan rui ring me while I'm having afternoon nap after popping some pills. Have to get my Wacom pen in school. Argh. Hun ride me down to NYP. ILU. M block. Dine at Koufu. Home.
Getting my new desktop tomorrow. Greedy me shall own 2 computer and 1 lappy. Sis insist the new one is hers. Oh wells.
1 for gaming, 1 for work the other 1 for show.
(You know which one I'm referring to :P)
Maple here I come! Hun aka GM YAN DAO must make me a GM too in maple okie! :x I want level 200! Jiayou.
Sorry for this very corrupted post. I'm too tired to type a proper entry. Please bear with me & stay with me...

Shall see a doc tomorrow morning. Ciao people!
Labels: daily rants