<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

June 12, 2008 - 11:37 PM
You color me!
Back to top.
Hun,

There is a piece of paper in my heart,
which once shaded dark.
Then a light touches my soul,
that it's the day I first met you.

I found you drawing on the paper,
and you said to me you have no talent in art,
yet you fail to realise you're the one in my heart.


Indeed,
You're an artist that brings color to my life,
who never cease to make me smile
under the candle light.

All we lack of is trust and maturity,
cause we need them for eternity.

I promise
memories we share will never end,
written on the paper like a permanent pen.

Hand in hand we walk,
where we will find our happiness,
and our joy shall dwell forever,
in the arms of lover.

Written with love, Veron


Much apology with the headless picture. My lover boy prefer to have himself headless instead. (Nah! I shall take tons of pictures with him before he's leaving for Ns in a month time.)

In anyway, the short poem was inspired by the picture taken above. Thus, I decided to pen them down and express myself through it. I hope you're reading this honey. (p/s: Did you realize you've been complaining to me that you've no talent in art whenever I ask you for help in my school assignments? Yea, maybe it was yet another excuse for not lending me a hand. Well... now you know you're "the one"! *hugs*)

I'm sorry for the late nights. I hope we can just compromise a little and try to comprehend what it was like to be in one another shoes'. (That pretty much explains the lack of post these days... Shag.)

Happy belated 3 years 11 months anniversary day!
I love you!


We had a short and sweet dinner at CCK's new restaurant.
No, I didn't take a plane there by any chance.
I merely took his bike there! (;

What's first up? Cheese Balls!
*Pop it like it's hot*

My Tagliatelle Alfredo Fish
We love the creamy sauce! *Slurps*

His Hawaii Teriyaki Chix Chop
He prefer my pasta than his teriyaki. *winks*

He had waffles with chocolate ice-cream for desserts
Dang! Gelare's waffle would be great!
*Sniff sniff*

Maui Pineapple Crepe for yours truly
I'm yearning for more yellow color fruits! I *heart* them.
Lemon, Mango, Banana, Pineapple...
Bring them all to me!



Hee, I'm sinfully attached with my honey boy! You should know why! Food, food and more food! (I had supper on Tuesday with him over at Fajar mac! Dang! I fall in love with Hot Fudge Sundae all-over-again.)

To add on to it, I suck at Monopoly. Now I know I'm a true noob... We played twice and I go bankurpt twice! Okay... I suck at board games. Ya da ya da...

By the way, I just received his message telling me he fell asleep while reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. And I stupidly waited for his call for the whole time!!! *baka*




I'm looking forward to see this babe tomorrow:
She intentionally asks me to take her back view (long silky hair) and she claim that she should be short listed for Pentene hair shampoo commercial.

Bestfriends always resembles each other.
For our case is the long hair yo! (;
Duplicate ways leave strangers guessing. heh!


Goodnight lil earthlings!

Labels: