<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

June 22, 2008 - 9:55 PM
What!? This is it!?
Back to top.
The end of the holidays.

I know I look different(;


Time passes uber fast and it's already the end of the 2 week June holidays! Awww… I can't deny that I'm reluctant to return to school, but on the other hand, I'm actually looking forward to. I know I'm a very contradicting person but lately, my life pretty sucks. Blar! Don't feel like talking about it.

Okay. What I'd done during the 2 weeks holiday you may ask?

I did close to zero assignments and I'd yet to revise on my color!

Basically, I was trying my best to adjust my mind and body to a less stressful state first, so that I'll be prepared for the longer and more taxing journey ahead. I can't say that I've achieved that and I'm fully well, but I'm "probably" feeling better than before.


P/s: I need a beach holiday! See you at the beach liz, like very soon!
P/s: When's our next ladies night babes?

Labels: