<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

June 18, 2008 - 11:33 PM
Waiting
Back to top.
Time check: It's 11.37p.m! And I'm hungry!



All I need is a new Camera


The other day I went over Hun's place and he made us bread toast and Chicken soup for breakfast. *Yums* Up till now, I'm still yearning for it. If only he could be here to cook me breakfast everyday! I'll be one contented bitch.



There's one time while riding to his place, he took a different route, bringing us past our old school campus- West Spring Secondary School.

Memories of the good old days filled my mind as the bike whizzed past the bus stop where he used to wait for me. And when I caught sight of the pavements leading down to the traffic light near the bus stop, I couldn't help but smile to myself as I recalled how we used to walk down together at 7am every morning. We would just walk in silence, enjoying each other's company... and upon reaching the school gates, we would exchange soft goodbyes followed by shy smiles. Such sweet, innocent love... I'll never forget.

I tightened my grip around his waist as I thought about how far we've come, and a smile spread across my wind-beaten face.


I'm so looking forward to another date with hunny on Friday, after what seemed like ages. You know the feeling, 'I'm hell excited to meet you' that kind of feeling? Hmmm, but I doubt I could make it on that day. Sigh*

Labels: