<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

June 17, 2008 - 11:29 PM
Music Story: SING OUT 08 Finals
Back to top.
(Backdated entry: 14th of June)
Let me recall what happen that day at DBS Auditorium.

I was late for the Sing Out competition (I thought I was...) so I took a cab all the way down to Tajong Pagar MRT station to meet up Jess and Zk. Ignorant. I didn't know it was darn far from home. I almost vomited in the cab due to the nuisance I'd have to always experience when I took a cab. On top of that, the cab fare bloody cost me $20. (Note: It's like a trip down to Downtown East!)

Hence, you should be feeling honored Anqi! I think my girlfriends will be so astonish by 'me taking a cab'! I would never do that in my whole entire life only if it was really damn effing urgent. Therefore, you will only catch me taking a cab no more than in a very critical situation. Sigh… It's all worth it; the sake of seeing you performing on stage. I tell myself, it's all worth it. *smile*

I reached there at 4.30p.m and found out that the whole competition will only start at 6p.m! At that point of time, I'm in the verge of committing suicide. *lol* I realize I could take a MRT down and save the 20 bucks instead. Oh well... on a side note, I save myself from walking on my wedges! *god bless*



Before the competition started, we had our buffet in the hall.

Jessy and her ITE friends, Zk and I got ourselves two servings each.
I know it's unglam to glutton away in such occasion BUT we'd small serving and besides that, I refrain myself from eating chicken wings! :P

Argh... Temptation sucks.


After the competition

With Jess and Anqi(;

I'm damn worry Anqi will cry and feel depressed for not being the first few runners up. Fortunately it was the opposite of what I'd pictured mentality. It's norm to feel disappointed, but promise me not to dwell on it okay? After all, this is a burden and you had put on for weeks already. Think positively! You can finally concentrate on your assignments next semester! Anqi, Gombatte!



The Sing Out 08 Finals ended at 10pm and we walked separate ways.

Hun came over to fetch me and we bike down to town! We had a small argument on the way there because we can't find our way to our destination. It's damn pekcek come to think of that.

At long last, we reach Cineleisure. Like finally!

We bought our movie tickets and he had supper at PastaMania.

He took this for me at Cineleisure level 9.
I *heart* Viwawa!

We went to play Lan at Cathay E2 Max; 2 pcs room $10.50/hr.
Our room name Warrior! Roar!
[Next time we go rent dvd and buy snacks to pop in the room okay!(; ]

After an hour, we went to catch our late night movie The Incredible Hulk!

Only reached home at 5 in the morning. I love you hunny bunny!!!
(Our second mid night movie after 4 years! wee~)

Labels: