<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

June 15, 2008 - 11:55 PM
You got me movie-marathon!
Back to top.
(Backdated post- Post on 16th of June 11.45 a.m)

It has been longed since I last wrote a review or even post something up after watching a movie. It's not that I didn't catch the movie... it's just that I didn't even bother to put it up on my blog. I guess I'm getting sick of blogging after 4 years. I've a sudden rush of reflecting upon myself after what Liz had told me awhile ago during the short meet-up.

Ahhh! *shakes head*




Okay! Back to topic!

Hun treated me to movies and yea... He got me movie-marathon!

(Oh well... That's what couples normally do right? Sigh* Entertainment, Pleasure... equivalent to cash! Ironically "people" always says that money can't buy happiness, but on my point of view, I'm in the more "We-can't-live-without-money-and-money-can't-live-without-us" perspective. Without us humans... cash notes became meaningless too. Heh! I've got to admit that I'm such a money-minded arse!)




First up first! *Drum roll please*
Kung fu Panda



-Everybody loves kung fu fighting-
I didn't love it like what others do! Although I'm pretty much amazed by the graphic animation!
It reminds me: I've got 1 and a million more things to learn from DMD. Character design is so not me!!! I really can't imagine/dream to be stepping into this industry in the near future.
*Cross fingers and shivers at one corner*

It's rather a good movie for kids.
At least I know my sister enjoy watching it!
(The best animated movie I ever watch? It's still got to be Finding Nemo!)
*winks*

Rating: 2.5/5


The chronicles of narnia prince caspian




If you watched the previous film, this film is more of an action flick than the first. Instead of following the same method of "The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe," this one here is entirely different Narnia Movie; one that is darker and full of hatred and violence. Haha! Quoted from Aslan, the lion, "things never happen the same way twice". Yeah, lesson learnt!

Awww... I have to agree with them that there should be more magic than plain fights.

C'mon! I think it made a grand and visually stunning epic with thrilling battle scenes and powerful themes. I prefer the second than the first. How about you? (;

Rating: 3.5/5


The incredible Hulk




As compared with the previous Hulk movie that ever produce, I have to say that this one kick ass! Like the final cut of Iron Man, the filmmakers guiding this new Hulk film know their characters. Its fun watching two hideous looking guy beating the crap out of one another and to perceive who is the last man standing. Like duh... Obviously is Mr. Hulk!

Ultimately, the storyline is pretty much expected and simple but I'm looking forward to see what happens next every minute of the movie! I like him when he's angry ... no? Or is it hungry? (You will understand when you watch it and you will never understand when you never watch it! :P)

I'm no big hoo-ha of both superhero action and brilliant actors but it's hugely entertaining, and not only leaves the door wide open for a continuation but an entire universe of Marvel movies.

Rating: 4/5



At the meantime, I can't wait for next Marvel movie: The Dark Knight!




And of course...

The 'Iron man' and the 'Incredible Hulk'! Towards the end of the incredible Hulk movie, there's a hint that there will be a crossover between The Iron Man and The Hulk- they're shooting a film together!

"Marvel may be starting to infuse their movies with a sense of shared universe,
starting with next summer's 'Iron Man' and 'Incredible Hulk'."

Have you thought of it,
what would it be like when...



plus +


plus +
(or even better still, with the War machine!)


In the same movie and working together?!! It will be uber cool!

That will be years down the road before we could catch them in the cinema, so don't get over excited! (;



I love watching movie with my honey pie! Hmmm... Perhaps... Maybe... We should have a short hiatus away from the movie madness, because your pocket is burning fast!

The next time when you people see us wearing ragged T-shirts and slippers, sitting on the middle of the streets and begging for money. I tell you what! It's not me/him/us okay!!? Get this facts right!

Labels: