<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

May 30, 2008 - 9:16 PM
An update
Back to top.
Yada! I'm so busy slacking that I didn't have time to blog! Bleah.

My fat face, fat eyes, fat nose, fat mouth and fat ears! Whoosh!

School stadium rock! Sadly, I won't be able to run on the track! Maybe 3 years later when I'm taking Napfa test again! Awww...


Class gathering with pretty Ms Grace! She's our class mentor and one of my favourite teacher/lecturer!

Melissa Teo have to spoil the picture. hehe.

It's all yours.

Look at the wide spread of food on the table!


Melissa Lim! I didn't see you at the class gathering on Thursday! Please come to school to withdraw your intake soon okay! Hehe, I've told you that "I doubt you will be able to make it for drawing practical lesson" already.

Anyway, see you soon prettaye!

Labels: