<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

May 14, 2008 - 12:16 PM
This is not funny, Eve!
Back to top.
Thank goodness I came across the following links in broad daylight and not in the middle of the night! The videos and photos are so freaky okay!!! I don't know how many of you have already seen this, but I thought I'd share... just to freak all of you out like how Eve does! Muahaha.

Before I start though, my apologies to those who work at Raffles Place. Don't have to be too paranoid about it okay...

It all started from this story I read at Stomp: Ghost in Raffles Place lift: Real or fake?

URL: http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/viewContent.jsp?id=18771

Okay, basically, this whole issue is about footage obtained from a CCTV installed in a lift in one of the buildings in Raffles Place. It shows two men entering the building, then the lift. But what seems to be a ghostly figure of an old woman shows up at some point in the footage... -shudders-I really don't know how real these photos are. After all, Photoshop can do wonders. And the whole scenario seems like something out of The Eye! STOMPers seem to be divided on the issue... some say its real, others dismiss it as a joke. But I was seriously disturbed by the photos!

So after some searching, I uncovered this: Thread on VR-Zone forum: stomp: Ghostly figure in Raffles Place building

URL: http://forums.vr-zone.com/showthread.php?t=266207

On the above-mentioned website, there are basically the same photos and a discussion on what was going on, but more interestingly, I saw the VIDEO!!! -Faints-I tell you, my heart was beating so fast throughout the video I thought I would faint. Then, when that apparition finally appeared on screen, I practically jumped out of my skin! Here’s the video for those of you who are lazy to search the thread for it.




SG Office Ghosts:
URL: http://www.rafflesplaceghost.net/blog/

You'll notice this URL that pops out at the end of the video. I visited the website (Apparently, set up by three dudes who are interested in ghost sightings in Singapore... and particularly in Raffles Place.) This video is just one of the many in the website itself. There are also other videos and strange happenings in the office.

If you got the balls to watch it, go ahead… click the link above.

I'm off for now! Will try to keep my mind of those images tonight...

P/S: I read the news yesterday. It actually claimed that is an advertisment or something. Hmmm.. Yes, the reliability of these photos and videos are definitely questionable, but still... doesn't it make your thoughts wander? RAH! I'm officially spooked.

Labels: