<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

May 21, 2008 - 8:34 PM
A short update
Back to top.
Don't ask me why I like black and white pictures! Because, I just do! :b

Anyway, my honey complain that I didn't write about him in my new blog! I guess he missed the other post. Sigh. So this one is for you: I love you hun!

Rah!!! Haven't been a good girl recently! I just have to buck up and do my assignments! Thanks to Linda for making me so stress-up! :P "That-group-of-people" are just so damn enthu with every assignment lecturers gave! Although we are in different class, I think I quite used to their presence in my daily fucked up school routine already. Hmmm... I'm sure that's a good thing ya?

Holidays are just 2 weeks away and JC students are like having their June holiday next week! I'm so looking forward to it already! Going to hit the gym very soon and do some catching up with some of my friends!

I feel so blessed now... but I can't find a reason why. Xoxo hun!

Labels: