
|
Profile Veronica Valentina 18 years old Gone |
Hello people! I'll be using this blog from now on. As you can see, I'm not a blogger who always love to change my blog URL and go around asking people to re-link me for the umpteenth time for god sake. It's just that I want a change after so long... If you've been with me for all these years, it has been almost 4 years since I'm using http://www.spoiltbratx.blogspot.com/ ! It is my pleasure if you're there with me throughout these years. And yes, which means I've been blogging for 4 years already! Thus, it makes me a "lao jiao" in blogging. Well, I'm not trying to say I'm a Html or Photoshop pro, but I've been through a lot with my previous blog. Though, I'm still very much a noob that knows nothing more but blogging. Thank you very much. Initially, I thought of switching to live journal or xanga... but I love blogger like how I love killing ants; although I'd love-hate relationship with blogger for all my life. Dang! Why icklesecrets you might ask? Hmmm, try making any wild guess? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Sorry if I have to disappoint you, but this URL name serves nothing spectacular or significant. "Ickle secrets" means "little secrets"! It just came across my mind randomly one day and voila! ...It made me my new bloggy URL!!! Despite the fact that it sound contradicting with the purpose of opening a blog publicly when my URL was named as "icklesecrets"! Heh. Well, try asking people how their URL came about, I bet you get no answer! Or perhaps some pictured cases like: Example 1:See! Not everyone have a particular reason or meaning behind their own title for their blog. You can try by asking your friend today! (; Alright people, I have to end this post very corruptly due to the amount of workload I have to pull through this semester. Do smile because you're here! Because you're on yet another official site of veronjwen, my icklesecrets.blogspot.com! xoxo. Labels: Side Note |