<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

May 17, 2008 - 9:11 PM
Me love
Back to top.
You're currently missed by yours truly:

Coincidentally, I took a picture of the 3 of them on the last outing.

Yes, they're deemed as the most important person in my life if you were to ask me. They're not really "close" with one another if you understand what I mean. Thus, this picture marks a very significant memory in my heart.

Ekyo:


Although we hardly bitch on the phone, she's still a sweetheart.

This friendship has been EIGHT YEARS, honey! We didn't have any major conflict and that fully explain that we can click really well from the beginning. She's my best lesbian partner be it in shopping, schooling, eating, laughing and gossiping...

We shall take more pictures so I can put them in a big-big frame on your 21ST birthday! I love you babe, I really do! Even though I can't compromise to every meet up... still I can promise I'll be there for you but only provided you have to ring me up when you need me around! Hehe! Mwa*

Huiteng:




It has been 6 years Hun! It seems like we have known one another for ages! She's the one who know me inside-out and vice verse.

Maybe because we go through thick and thin together and many other uncountable conflicts that we quarreled over; bitching about one another, disliking her character and many other fucked up problem during our Secondary school days.

But somehow or rather... after all this shit we went through together... our friendship became stronger, bonded and mature. We learn about what's true friendship is and what's not, who is really there and who doesn't.

And you know how much I love and hate you sweetheart! (;

Liz:



I can gossip anything under the sun with her! Why? Because our personality and character are like poles apart!

Q: "Then how you two manage to click together?"

A: Its because we're so different that we've so many things in common to talk about! (Okay, that may sound a little profound but is not!)

And you know what? Our friendship is already 9 years and it's still counting!!! I don't need to further go on explain our simple and yet complex relationship. Hehe.

Liz, I hereby to tell you that "you rock my world!" And I know you'll always be there. Xoxo.







Now you know how blessed I am to have these girls by my side.
Some people whom you met may come and go in your life; however there are also a minor group of people you met will stay and stick with you throughout those dark and stormy days when you can just rely on them to take little comfort in your life! This is what I call: True friend.

Indeed, I've found mine. How about you?

Labels: