<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/787545944858904384?origin\x3dhttp://icklesecrets.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


Profile

Veronica Valentina
18 years old
Gone

May 16, 2008 - 11:59 PM
All random
Back to top.
Hello people! I'm currently using my Macintosh to type this entry. (I love the keyboard!!! It's just so new and most importantly is white!!! It's just drop dead gorgeous!)

After 1 month... I finally start using my lappy. And you would wonder what I have done to my notebook! Well... all this while, my notebook was just left untouched and resting at a corner of my room! You see... I'm so not excited to use this new laptop of mine! All my ex classmates sure use till sian1/2 already, and I was just starting to use this beauty.

By the way, the weekends are here! I'm so glad it finally came! YAY! WHICH MEANS I CAN FINALLY ESCAPE FROM THE WORD CALL "ART"! WOOO! Every week I had 3 hours of drawing lectures and 3 hours of drawing practical. Well, I'm starting to love drawing and my ANGMO teacher. I love angmos!!! They're always so patient and friendly.

Oh my god... I can't believe I actually just type what I think. hahaha!

I guess my little pea brain just too tired to function at this hour. I have been doing school assignments throughout the weekends and weekdays, Day and night, when I eat and shit, sleep and pee.

& my usual makan clique is leaving me behind at DMD alone! Melissa is going to MDIS- mass com, Rohana is going NAFA- Western painting and Sk is appealing to business studies. Wtf can?! I'll miss their company so much. Don't force me go LaSalle! :P

Thank god I still have An Qi! It's all because of her I get to know some other class peeps like Jess, Linda, Zk and Xuan Rui from DMD08.

Ah... I shall blog some other day. SLEEPY!

I'm actually going to post this crappy entry without even correcting the sentence. I love this man! No worries for essays, languages, grammars and vocabulary. I fucking love art!!!!

T.T"
Bye.

Labels: